Friday 27 August 2021

Double Letter Words

 Oh no! Now I've started I cant stop - I noticed that lots of words on tv have double letters. I had my computer open and typed whatever I saw in 5 minutes.

Can you add more to my list????  Take double points for words with 2 lots of double letters

vaccine    immune  letter    business    suggest

recommend  stunning  all  Freeview  feel   football  Anne  Michelle  speedo

medallist  Allan  Abbey  Accessing   necessities


This led me to a new game! Be the first person to say a word that is on the tv that has a double letter in it. It may be a commercial. Beat everyone in the room to say it. My husband and I can't stop - we are very competitive. Have fun!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo nice idea for a game Mrs Johns. I'LL have to keep a LOOK out for those double LETTERS from now on.

    ReplyDelete