Saturday 4 April 2020

Pandemic word challenge!


PANDEMIC How many words can you find using only these letters?
RULES: Only letters from the original word can be used.
              Letters cannot be used twice in a word unless twice in original word
              No abbreviations eg: mic  (should be microphone) or names eg: Pam or Dan
              Must be spelt correctly
I tried it and found 20 words. Can you find more? 
                                                  How many of these words can you put into a sentence?


Would love to hear how you are going - leave a comment or email me at     ljohns@owairaka.school.nz


5 comments:

  1. I have 6 so far but I will keeping thinking. Great activity to stretch my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fun... I have 17 so far. I'll keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 13 so far but I will keep thinking. Fantastic activity to stretch my brain (faiai)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun isn't it! I find myself trying really hard, leaving it for a while and then laughing at myself when I come back and see some really obvious words

    ReplyDelete